Gunner Asch

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:58:03 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:27:30 +0100, Guido wrote:

Sue wrote:

I don't know that your story is true (and don't know that it isn't),
but it amazes me what some people name their kids. We had another
good one recently, but I can't for the life of me remember what it
was.

Someone I once knew called King used to threaten to call his first
daughter Kiki and any sons either Joe or Smoe.

I assume he didn't follow through. I would imagine that there are
lots of Joe Kings.

Anyways:
http://www.amiright.com/names/siblings/index.shtml

Off the name business, but yesterday in the fruit and vegetable
department of the grocery store I overheard 3 teenagers talking. One
of the boys asked his companions what arugula is. The girl replied,
"You know. That's the place where that girl was killed."
Sue

A co worker was named Harold Charles Ball.

Of course he went through life being called Harry.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner