Remove _ for valid address

In article .com, wrote:
Most newer Sony's use an external Digital Alignment System (DAS)
connected to a computer to make these adjustments. (Expensive). You
might try and trace out the circuit grom the screen (G2) pin on the CRT
neck board. There should be a large value resistor in the circuit.
Changing the value of this resistor will often change the screen
voltage and brightness. You have to experiment a little to find a good
value. I use an resistor box and start at the highest value and then go
down until I find the best brightness. Then I solder a fixed resistor
in the circuit.
Hope this helps....
John

Focus is adjusted using the traditional pots. Here's the extract from
the n31s_fcs.stp file that drives DAS for the GDM-5010:

BEGIN
SCREEN "FOCUS ADJUSTMENT" 15 1 65 22
message full_screen "Perform the focus adjustment:\
a) adjust the [F2] focus pot for best vertical focus.\
b) adjust the [F1] focus pot for best horizontal overall focus.\
c) repeat [F1] and [F2] as there is some interaction."
BUTTON CANCEL
BUTTON OK
END

G2, however, is adjusted using DAS control.

Mike.