Doug White

A while back Brownells sent out a gunsmithing tech note which discussed
their epoxy called "Acraglass" and its development. According to them it's
not as good as the stuff on the space shuttle but far better than the common
store brands. You might want to give their tech support line a call and see
what they say.

Brownells Inc.
200 South Front Street
Montezuma, Iowa 50171

Tech: Open 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (U.S. CST)
Technical Support: 800-741-0015

The best epoxy I've ever used is Hysol brand. It was the prefered stuff
for communications satellites I worked on, and I've very rarely had it
fail in home applications. In general, the slower the cure, the stronger
the epoxy. 5 minute stuff is usually much weaker than the slower setting
ones. Surface prep is always important.

Doug White