Joseph Meehan

Joseph Meehan wrote:
abi wrote:

Hi Sasha,

Excuse the slightly jaded replies, though based in truth, they don't
really give you a solution. In reality, I agree that tap water may
not be the best thing to drink in some areas. There's actually a
little town about 10 miles from me where they actually shut down the
public water supply for a few weeks due to contamination. Who knows
how long it was going on before discovered. I also agree that
bottled spring water is a flat out hoax, having read some revealing
reports by reputable firms.

Of course the bottled water does not prevent the problem as many
of them have been found to have been contaminated as well.

I should also note that many home filter systems are known to increase
the pathogen problem by providing a good breading ground in the filter.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit