Hugo Nebula

Default Loft Conversion

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:43:15 +0100, a particular chimpanzee named
"Chris" randomly hit the keyboard and
produced:

Summer is close, got a few weeks off work, I challenge myself to get the
loft converted at last.

Also are there any online guide's available on the internet on how to
convert a loft etc, just for some guidance.

http://www.bathnes.gov.uk/buildingco...rsionguide.htm
won't enable you to design a conversion, but it should be able to give
you an indication of what you need to look for. If you're unsure of
the basics, like the depth of floor joists required, then I would
suggest that you have plans drawn up by a surveyor or architect, with
the structural alterations designed by a structural engineer.
--
Hugo Nebula
"The fact that no-one on the internet wants a piece of this