Ross Mac

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
news:1124406597.853d2f569e3cf4daa70c9b9e3aa821aa@t eranews...
Just moved into a new house... renting, actually, as we moved half way
across the country. Anyway, I intensely dislike the water pressure in the
shower. The pressure is great everywhere else in the house, including the
tub faucet next to the shower. Pressure from the shower is almost
non-existant. I couldn't fidure out how to take apart the existing
hand-held shower head, so I bought a WaterPik Shower Massage, removed the
water restrictor (yeah, I know, not supposed to do that), and installed
it.
The pressure from the shower still sucks. There is not enough to use the
shower massaging settings, and barely enough to rinse off with. What can
do to increase the water pressure from the shower? Thanks.

There might be a low flow restrictor plugged up with sand or gravel. I had
this problem in a brand new house and since the shower was the first
substantial water used the sand found it's way into the shower head....good
luck...