Joseph Meehan

abi wrote:

Hi Sasha,

Excuse the slightly jaded replies, though based in truth, they don't
really give you a solution. In reality, I agree that tap water may not
be the best thing to drink in some areas. There's actually a little
town about 10 miles from me where they actually shut down the public
water supply for a few weeks due to contamination. Who knows how long
it was going on before discovered. I also agree that bottled spring
water is a flat out hoax, having read some revealing reports by
reputable firms.

Of course the bottled water does not prevent the problem as many of them
have been found to have been contaminated as well.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit