Sue

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:42:53 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 14:10:58 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 06:51:43 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 01:00:04 GMT, Sue wrote:

Real-life Welfare Quotations

I've seen these and have my doubts. Certainly possible but not
probable. I've seen, heard and read some pretty odd and funny real
life things in my job though.

Have any more good ones?

Usually it's the names that give us a chuckle. Recently I saw a birth
certificate for a child of one of my clients that showed the girl's
middle name to be Douche. Honest.

I once heard of a kid who showed up at his first day of school with a name tag
on and the teachers had a bit of a problem with his name. It was spelled
****head, but according to his mother it was pronounced Shuh THEY ed, or
something like that, and meant something in Swahili or some other African
language. Something tells me that kid would be explaining that name a LOT of
times in his life, or getting a nickname(or getting it changed as soon as he
could ).

I don't know that your story is true (and don't know that it isn't),
but it amazes me what some people name their kids. We had another
good one recently, but I can't for the life of me remember what it
was.
Sue