Andy Hall

Default Conservatory cost vs payment schedule

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:09:33 +0100,
wrote:

Just to finish this up, I spoke to this company after receiving their
quote, told them what the competitve quote was, and they've revised
theirs. They've added in the air con unit, and the two roof vents, and
some extra electrics, and the planning fee, and *reduced* the total
cost by £25, still with payment terms that only require payment of 30%
of the total costs before satisfactory completion of the whole
project, so the decision becomes a bit of a no brainer. Also a
neighbour of mine used them last year for his own conservatory and he
was extremely impressed with them, so it looks like I'll be going with
them

Brian

That looks like a much better deal all the way round, and having the
reference as well is worth a lot.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl