Dr. Hardcrab

"alt.home.repair" wrote in message
oups.com...
The price is for the entire system, the handler inside and the
compressor unit outside....

I've called at least 15 different A/C places in south Florida, and all
of those are in the same price range ($2999 being the lowest I've
found....some as much as $4000) for a 4-ton, 12SEER unit.

if this is too much, do any of you know of anyone here that may have a
better deal? I've called a buncha folks, from RHeem/Ruud installers, to
Carrier, To Goodman, to Trane....same story on all.

O.K.

Well, like others have said, go with a good installer. Also (not sure who
else mentioned it) I would go with at least a 13 SEER and get a variable
speed air handler. Trust me. They are nice!

I did a google search, so this site has nothing to do with me, but at least
it tells a little about it (plus it's the model I have):

http://tinyurl.com/bm6u5