Anthony Berlin

Lol...that's right if you're gonna dream....dream BIG. Sear's pay for
it???LMFWFAO
"dajoe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the insight FDR. I think that the same wil be true of the
gas powered buggy soon. We'll all have to go back to horses ;-)

But all kinding aside... I bought a new board from Sears and was in the
process of installing it and connecting all the terminals that I
disconnected when I discovered the root cause of my problem. A tan
wire was cut and slightly blackened at the cut because it was touching
the drum of the dryer. It must have shorted to ground. I believe this
to be a manufacturing flaw an a potential cause for a recall. Does
anyone have any advise on how to get Sears to pay this bill and
possibly investigate the problem on a broader scale.

dajoe