Colbyt

"miamicuse" wrote in message
news
Location is south Florida. Looking at a property which is a single family
residence, however the architect designed it such that it has two

different
entrances, two driveways, two electric meters, but they do share a common
wall. It is one single lot zoned for single family residence, a single
folio number, but the lot is a corner unit and has a street to the east

and
a street to the south. The east facing unit has an address on the east
street and the south facing unit has a south facing address, so one house,
two addresses, how is this possible? And the current owner block off
another bedroom loft and rents it out as a third unit. So question is -

is
this legal? Can I somehow establish a new address for the third unit for
rental? So it will have it's own mail box?

MC

Most likely the post office will oblige you if you do a 123 Some street #1
and #2 as long as there are seperate clearly labeled mailboxes. Also in this
case I think they require the tenant to post their name on the box.

Planning and zoning, the legal this and not stuff is just dis-information.

Colbyt