Anthony Berlin

I would guess, conservatively that I have installed at least 20-24 ceiling
fans in the past year or two. I have never, not even one time had to balance
the blades. Now, if you are having difficulties translating that into, " I
have a bad fan maybe I should return it", then you spend the next month of
your pathetic life "static balancing" the one you have and then come back
and tell everyone how you were able to invest 4 weeks of your time, ( which
is obviously of no value to even yourself, if you're ****ing with this long
enough to bother to post on line), so you could balance a ****ing $300.
ceiling fan. Wonder what your wifes doing while you're playing with your
fan? Hmmmmmmmmmm.........

"Scott" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:52:24 -0500, "Anthony Berlin"
wrote:

Static balance? A friggin' ceiling fan....dude go to Lowes and buy a new
fan....Christ!

IME, ceiling fans from Lowe's don't come perfectly balanced and

wobble-free
out of the box. If yours have, you've been very fortunate.

-Scott