phaeton

As you're now realizing, should have done that before....

Yeap... live and learn, endure and suffer..

The deal as written out by our offer is fine and dandy, it's just hard
to say what extracurricular crap they'll attempt to pull in the
meantime. Not real interested in having to maintain some form of
heightened "defense mode" all the time against their onslaught. Just
don't need that crap.

But, we'll see. Maybe I'm overreacting and naive, and this is fairly
run of the mill and standard practice/expectation. Maybe they'll have
their fun for now, and if i stand up to them they'll eventually quit
trying crap in the first year. Nobody ever said buying a home is a
painless, euphoric experience
0_o