Al Kondo

Default Best exterior paint for metal gates?

I am doing a painting project for my church. I am painting some large
metal gates which secure portions of the church when it is closed. I
have prepared the surfaces of the gates (i.e., removed chipping paint,
sanded and cleaned) and applied a rusty metal primer. At the
suggestion of the paint person at Lowes, I bought a gallon of an
exterior latex from Lowe's: American Tradition 100% Acrylic Semi-Gloss
Houise and Trim.

After buying the Lowe's paint, I've begun to have second thoughts.
The gates are exposed to direct sunlight several hours of the day. I
want the paint job to last for some years. Are there better options
for paint than the one I selected if the objective is longevity? I
would appreciate some advice.

Thanks, Al Kondo