mac davis

On 20 Aug 2005 15:34:07 -0700, "bridger" wrote:

So I'm thinking of taking a trip up to northern california and southern
oregon to check out the woodworking scene up there. living in arizona
has it's advantages, but trees aren't one of them....

I guess I'm looking for people and things of interest up there, as well
as impressions and opinions in general. I'm sure the cost of living
will be a bit higher- the equity I have in my home is gonna look pretty
puny in that market. work is probably more competitive too....

I've lived and traveled most of that area... email me if I can help...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing