Bob

HI, always nice to hear from a fellow Sakai sufferer (er owner...).
Email me privately with your address and I'd be happy to send you a
copy of the manual. Unfortunately, those links you posted are old dead
pages from the Toyo camera company, which has gone out of the business.
To my knowledge the only current source for these machines and their
parts is through one of Manix's distributors, such as Progress Tool.
Whether they are exactly the same as the Toyo versions, I don't know.
They appear to be.

Regards,

Bob

bob -dot- edwards -at- chromisdesigns -dot- com