Colin Wilson

Default Glue PVC(?) to uPVC

I need to attach some curtains to uPVC windows.

After struggling for years with this sort of "solution" I went along to
Woolworths and discovered they had a sprung net rod that does the trick
just great as long as you have a frame it can "expand" in to.

You set the length to slightly wider than the frame and compress it to
get it inside the frame of the window, and simply "let go" and the spring
tension holds it there.

Sadly, I haven`t discovered a way to do this for the bay window we have
:-}