PrecisionMachinisT

"DiDo" wrote in message
news:IUtNe.29$rA2.28@trndny02...

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"DiDo" wrote in message
news:BMrNe.128$IG2.84@trndny01...

It is possible! how? well while water boils at low pressures
but it ALSO FREEZES and once it get frozen it does not
boils any more.

Frozen water changes directly from the solid into the vapor phase under

low
pressure conditions, due to a phenomena known as 'sublimation'.....IOW,

no
"boiling" is needed.

keep on dreaming you will learn sooner or later
From Dido

Well, I spose it was rather unrealistic of me to expect an illiterate
****wit such as yourself to actually comprehend much if any of the
information contained within the link I posted, and I guess I might be one
of only a few that actually paid much attention in 9th grade science
classes.

Still, appreciate if you don't send me anymore email on the topic.

--

SVL