Edwin Pawlowski

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, miamicuse wrote:

Can I somehow establish a new address for the third unit for
rental? So it will have it's own mail box?

Talk to the postmaster. It may just be Apts. ! or Apt. 2 etc. using the
same house number. Boxes may have to be together.

I have two addresses. One is the town's legal address that puts me on ABC
Street. My postal address is XYZ Street. I'm actually the last house on
ABC but the mailman only goes as far as the previous house on the walking
route. Then he starts the motor route and I'm the first house on XYZ even
though the next house is 1/8 mile. It is all in the way they sort and
deliver.