JM

"Jumpster Jiver" wrote in message
news:xJyNe.4090$_f.1902@trnddc03...
JM wrote: A friend of mine
wondered if there was a HAM radio operator in the area, which I guess is
possible...

Most HAM Radio operators cause no interference to anyone's electronics
in their neighborhood. We follow strict guidelines in regards to RFI
and try to maintain our equipment to not cause anyone problems.

That was my thought, if that wasn't the case then there would be all kinds
of reports of interference from HAM radios and what not.

Also the problems you describe don't sound like they are being caused by
RF interference.

I agree, to me it looks more like an EM field in the area. Especially
considering how the pattern changes as I rotate the monitor...

I'm starting to wonder if maybe *I* am giving off a magnetic field...