Wayne Boatwright

On Fri 19 Aug 2005 07:53:28a, miamicuse wrote in alt.home.repair:

Location is south Florida. Looking at a property which is a single
family residence, however the architect designed it such that it has two
different entrances, two driveways, two electric meters, but they do
share a common wall. It is one single lot zoned for single family
residence, a single folio number, but the lot is a corner unit and has a
street to the east and a street to the south. The east facing unit has
an address on the east street and the south facing unit has a south
facing address, so one house, two addresses, how is this possible? And
the current owner block off another bedroom loft and rents it out as a
third unit. So question is - is this legal? Can I somehow establish a
new address for the third unit for rental? So it will have it's own
mail box?

So, in actuality, it is not a single family home at all. Duh!

Check with your city or county zoning board.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four,
unless there are three other people.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0533-4, 08/19/2005
Tested on: 8/19/2005 7:40:36 PM