Rick

Thanks, I have tried that to, think I have tried everything, the only thing
I think it is , is that sensor is bad but how can I test to be sure?
Maybe it is time for a new one....
Thanks again
"Cynthia Koslosky" wrote in message
While the door is disconnected, run the operator. Check to see if the
operator's sprocket shaft bearings aren't defective or that the trolley
isn't binding.
Maybe it's time to consider buying a new unit.
Rich

"Rick" wrote in message
Thanks for the replies
I have disconnect the door and it runs freely up and down, could the
sensor appear to be working ok but not sending a signal???
Could I try putting a jumper on instead of the sensor to check it?
Thanks Again for your help

"Garage Door Parts, LLC" wrote in message
newsSuNe.153$IG2.93@trndny01...
Disconnect the door from the electric opener and operate the door
manually. Check the pulleys, cables, springs, rollers, shoot just check
everything...

Rich
http://www.garagedoorsupply.com

"Rick" wrote in message
Hi, the only way to close my garage door is to hold the button till its
fully closed. I have adjusted it for full closing force and still the
same, also the bar seems to bend alot when opening or closing. Its a
Stanely D2000.

Any help?