Paul O.

Default Staining and finishing question

Recently I finished two nite stands and was dealing with fairly small areas
to stain and finish. Now I am making a book case and will be dealing with
pretty large pieces. With the smaller pieces I didn't have a problem with
blending the stain over the areas. With the larger pieces I'm wondering what
is the best way to cover large areas without the stain drying somewhat by
the time I'm 1/2 way down the length and width of the wood piece and making
it difficult to blend as I go along. Any suggestions appreciated, thanks.

--
Paul O.