mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net

Default Question on dust masks again

I've been looking over the various N95 dust-filter face masks on the
market. They sell everything from your standard "fit over nose and
mouth" rubber band models with the bendable metal ridge to squeeze over
your nose, to the "protect you from anything" dual cartridge respirator
types.

Can anyone point me to a good source for masks? The type with the
little ported vent in the front seems to be about right for my needs
(basic wood work, sawing, drilling, etc.).

I even saw some "hospital style" types that are more like wrap-filters
instead of having a molded shape.

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated!

Jack