Gunner

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:15:32 -0500, "PabloRena --- AnalProbe"
wrote:

I think that this shows that "Gunner" apparently has a fascination with
maggots and feels the need to fold them into every single analogy that he
can think of to graphical detail the fate (in his mind) of Bin Laden.

Or it could be that Ive seen my fair share of very dead people who
have been left laying around for the flys to gather on. You do know
that maggots are fly larve, are you not?

Ever seen a deader outside of a nice sanitary coffin? One thats got a
good bloat and a mouth full of "fly larve"?

Shrug...nature at work cleaning up the environment.

Gunner