Waynemak

If you did offer them for sale I would not mind, many others wouldn't
either.
"User Example" wrote in message
m...
PrecisionMachinisT wrote:
"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

You might step out on the banana peel and use a real name and mention

where in

the world you live. The risk is minimal.

Only risk appears to be that perhaps the local sheriff's deputy might
come a
knocking at his door....the op post sounds a lot like a pure and simple
thief to me.......

Hmm...he dint "take" the mill cause it was too heavy......probly several
other things he missed out on. also ...likely cause they was bolted down
the floor.........

You all can go ahead, and "take" any of it from him, just realize that
then
you'll be party to it also.

Sheesh....

No reason to accuse me of being a thief. I have an anonymous name because
I get so much junkmail in my inbox these days that I don't care to give
out my email address. Besides, why do you care who I am?

As for the stuff, I didn't steal it. This business was bought by a
company in California. The guys in Cali shut down our office and took
what they wanted. The rest they told us to take home or throw away. They
left the milling machine because they don't need it out there (they are
not a machining company) and it wouldn't be worth the cost of moving it.
I asked about it and was told I could have it but like I said, I just
don't have the room for a huge milling machine in my garage and I couldn't
move it if I wanted to. They left a lot of other goodies that are still
laying in the old space that will eventually go into a dumpster.

As for the bits and stuff, I was not offering to sell them on here so
don't get all worked up about it. I was just wondering what I had and
commented that it was worth a lot in catalog prices.

Sheesh...