Default Moving a timber Summerhouse to a new location

I have a timber summerhouse measuring approx 6m x 5m with a heigh of
2.5m. It is currently resting on a concrete foundation, and as far as
we know, is not physically attached to it.

Q. We want to physically move this summerhouse approx. 2.5 m from the
current location to free up the space for a garage, but do not even
know where to start. Does anyone know of any company that offers this
as a service, or can offer any advise?

So far I have submitted planning permission and we have plans to create
the concrete foundation for the new location, but thats as far as we
have got. We have lots of ideas, but do not know how realistic these
are. Have searched these news groups and not found any relevant info.

Thanks in advance.