Pszemol

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:04:34 -0500, "Pszemol" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

What are the common voltage outputs from the power supply ?
I am repairing my first VCR with power supply issue and
cannot figure out what should I expect in good working one.

I see 21V and -7V and many other pins with 0V.

At the very least you must have +5V for the standby logic. You should
find it on the front PCB and/or on one of the three (?) pins of the
remote sensor.

Very good point! And even this one is not existing...
So it looks like the pwr supply itself is the problem, not the short on mb pcb.