Leif Thorvaldson

"DJ Delorie" wrote in message

"George" George@least writes:
Worse than nitpicking, actually.

I did say "pedantic".

What makes you think that, for instance, the mere proximity of the
"120V rms" to the primary means it references the primary?

Er, a degree in electrical and computer engineering? I mean, *I* know
it refers to the secondary (which is 240v) but standards for such
drawings make it seem to refer to the primary.

It's not meant to instruct you how to wire, they refer you to the
NEC for that.

I was hoping to make sure everyone else understood that. You never
know when someone's going to trust a picture and end up getting hurt.

====I would still like to know if the cat in the black box is alive or
dead? *TIC*

Erwin