User Example

Grant Erwin wrote:
My company closed shop and left a milling machine and a bunch of
milling machine bits. The machine was too big too take but I took all
of the bits. I am not a machinist so I don't really know what I
have. Is there a website with pictures of the bit things so I can
figure out what I have. Some aren't bits of some type of bit
holders. Odd stuff.

http://www.mscindustrial.com
http://www.use-enco.com
http://www.jlindustrial.com
http://www.travers.com

Those will get ya going on what they sell nowadays. All of those
companies will send you free catalogs if you ask, some on CD if you're
short on shelf space. Anything you can't identify, shoot a digital
picture of, and post it to
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox, figure out the actual URL of the
picture
(e.g. http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/4x6_4.jpg) and post it (them)
here and someone will be happy to ID your item.

Wow, after checking out some prices on these things it looks like I got
several hundred dollars worth of things!