Larry Jaques

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:23:20 GMT, the opaque Ignoramus677
clearly wrote:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 19:13:03 -0400, Jeff Sellers wrote:
I've done commercial renovations where these are used alot ! There is a
large difference in the hardness of the concrete from job to job. These
same guns ( different pins ) are also used to shoot things onto steel, for
example to shoot a 2x plate onto the top or bottom flange of an I
beam.....They go right through 3/8" steel with a hell of a clang....

I own a Mosin Nagant rifle, and it easily shoots holes in railroad tie
support plates (about 1/2").

Hey, that's a pretty good $79.95 hole hawg, ain't it?

Jack Kevorkian for Congressional physician!
http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design