However, I must confess that the devil has made me start dumping every
bit of my vegetative garden trash, up to and including small tree
branches, over my fence onto what's still my land so that the neighbor
can suffer a view of what I can easily say I was using as my composting

area for years before they moved in. It's even better if he happens to
see me while I'm tossing another trash barrel full over, so I can wave
cheerfully to him.....and he's obligated to respond. (I conjure up
mental images of living in olde England, opening my bedroom window, and

dumping a full chamberpot onto the head of someone on the sidewalk two
floors below.)G

Talk about $h*tting in your own nest, sounds like a great way to build
neighborly good will that can be a real help in a crisis. He may fail
to remember a good description of the thief that burgles your house, or
go take a nap when you need him to call an ambulance...-Jitney