No

Before you seed you may want to take care of the compacted soil and ruts
from the dumpster. I made the mistake of just letting it grow back but I had
an uneven lawn from thence forth.
"Charlie S." wrote in message
Recently had a dumpster removed from our yard after sitting there over a
month. The hauler tore a big chuck of the lawn out when he tried to
lift/drag it away. Plus, with all the construction-type work I've been
doing in the yard, the lawn now has a lot of grassless areas.

It's a small yard with mostly crabgrass. We've always been happy with
these hardy weeds. I know it will take ages to fill in if I just leave it
barren. So, I bought Scotts Pure Premium, Kentucky Bluegrass from Home
Depot to re-seed these areas. Worried that this good seed will need a lot
more attention like watering, and fertilizer than I really want to bother
with. Anyone recommend a hardier, less attention needing seed?