Lee

Ian Cornish wrote:
I have some UPVC window frames (Bay window), and the previous owner has
put nice roman blinds on them. I want to keep the blinds, but the sticky
pad that the strings tie too keeps coming off.
Can I *safely* drill 2 small holes and install a hook held on more
firmly with two screws ? do i need special screws, or is there an
alternative option?

low-temp*, hot-melt (IYSWIM) glue works great - we were also fed up with
the sticky pads repeatedly falling off
Haven't tried removing them though, so don't know whether the glue has
damaged the surface of the plastic frame.

*Too hot will obviously melt the plastic though...

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.