Pete R

That's the most likely scenario for rental units. Whenever we're
looking for a new apartment the first thing we check is the
plumbing, to see if there's decent water flow (or if not, whether
we can "fix" the "problem"). Most units we've seen the past
few years have had very poor water pressure in the shower,
not from easily removed flow constrictors, but by water
saving valves and other methods that would be very expensive
to fix. We simply kept looking at other places to rent.

"Jim-Poncin" wrote in message nk.net...
Maybe somebody put a water saving constrictor on the shower pipe.

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
news:1124406597.853d2f569e3cf4daa70c9b9e3aa821aa@t eranews...
Just moved into a new house... renting, actually, as we moved half way
across the country. Anyway, I intensely dislike the water pressure in the
shower. The pressure is great everywhere else in the house, including the
tub faucet next to the shower. Pressure from the shower is almost
non-existant. I couldn't fidure out how to take apart the existing
hand-held shower head, so I bought a WaterPik Shower Massage, removed the
water restrictor (yeah, I know, not supposed to do that), and installed
it.
The pressure from the shower still sucks. There is not enough to use the
shower massaging settings, and barely enough to rinse off with. What can
do to increase the water pressure from the shower? Thanks.