John Cartmell

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:
I could make and print out something similar on the inkjet. But don't
think it would survive for long. Would a laser print be more robust?
(Both overhead projection transparencies)

A laser print is fine. I used them for making PCB transparencies and
they are quite robust. I have some laser film still lying about I think,
if you need some. Use !Draw and you can knock off the strip in no time.

No problem with the graphics. But I've only got an inkjet colour printer.
I've got transparencies for that though, and I also use them for PCB
production. But I'd not call them robust.

Since it's raining and work on the car has stopped, I'll knock one up and
laminate it.

And I'm not quite sure how I'd produce a file from Draw that I could give
to a printer, etc?

Print it to PostScript. Maybe then produce pdf.