I'm not crofter either

"Baz" wrote in message

"I'm not crofter either" wrote in message
Hi all

I'm looking to replace my concrete driveway with block paving.

The job is a bit too ambitious for me so I've decided to get someone in!

I need a guide price for approx 70 sq m of block paving with 44m of
borders. Old concrete driveway would need to be lifted & disposed of as
would approx 22 sq m of crazy paving along the front of my property. 3
recessed trays will also need to be installed to replace the old manholes
also.

I live in South East Wales (10 miles from Newport & 1 mile from the M4) &
if anyone can recommend a good installer in this area I'd be most
appreciative

TIA
Mike

I have had several quotes for 150sqm which includes removing approx 75sqm
concrete and putting in a retaining wall and 3 manhole covers.
All have come out around 8-10k inc vat.
Location Devizes.

I am using these guys, work due to start next week.

http://www.pjdykepaving.co.uk/

Baz

Hi Baz,
thats really helpful ~ one of the better quotes I've had is by one of top
paves approved installers ~ seems like the best choice so far

Thanks & ATB
Mike