John Cartmell

In article ,
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

I could make and print out something similar on the inkjet. But don't
think it would survive for long. Would a laser print be more robust? (Both
overhead projection transparencies)

A laser print is fine. I used them for making PCB transparencies and they
are quite robust. I have some laser film still lying about I think, if you
need some. Use !Draw and you can knock off the strip in no time.

Make sure that you use a laser transparency! The ink jet versions may well not
stand the heat. If you use the ink jet printer and want it to last then use
black ink - ie not colour or even a mixture of colours to produce a black
effect.

[and how is RISC OS managing to take over uk.d-i-y?! ;-) ]