Randal

James Hendrix wrote:

I have approx. 46 board feet of walnut lumber for sale. The lumber is
rough sawn, unsurfaced.
I am asking $45 for the walnut lumber.
Photos and details can be view at:
http://www.hendrixwoodworking.com/ht...ut_lumber.html

I also have approx. 80 board feet of old barn wood.
I am asking $10 for the barnwood.
Photos and details can be view at:
http://www.hendrixwoodworking.com/html/barn_wood.html

And finally, I have a walnut stump for sale. It is approx 22 inches tall
and around 27" in width.
I am asking $10 for the stump.
Photos and details can be view at:
http://www.hendrixwoodworking.com/ht...nut_stump.html

I am located in Olathe, KS. Just a little southwest from Kansas City.
Shipping is not an option. The items will need to be picked up. I am
home most of the time during the day and evenings. Cash only, no checks.

You can reach me via email at with any quesitons, or
you can post them here. This email is a temp email and will be disabled
after 30
days (due to the amount of spam that I will get after posting an email
address in
a newsgroup).

Thanks
James

How about an update, as I have been trying to contact you? Still have the
boards?