Joseph Meehan

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:
In the process of my neighbor's development and sale of some property
adjacent to ours, a new water main was installed, and now appears one
of our corner survey stakes is gone due to excavation, trenching
etc...

Actually he's a pretty good guy, and a new road was put in at
considerable expense just so I would no longer have to share my
driveway...given that an abandoned easment has gotta be worth
something.......and even though I did pay him a sizable portion of
money to help share the cost of the new driveway...

Any suggestions on what might be the best way to handle this before I
even get in contact with him about the need for having said survey
stake replaced ???

TIA

I have not seen mine in 10 years. I am not at all certain where they
are and I don't think anyone else does. That said, I still own the same
property as I did before and if I want to put up a fence or build on the
lot, I am required to have a crew come out and re-stake it, even if there is
one already there (I think mine just got buried.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit