Edwin Pawlowski

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message
In the process of my neighbor's development and sale of some property
adjacent to ours, a new water main was installed, and now appears one of
our
corner survey stakes is gone due to excavation, trenching etc...

Actually he's a pretty good guy, and a new road was put in at considerable
expense just so I would no longer have to share my driveway...given that
an
abandoned easment has gotta be worth something.......and even though I did
pay him a sizable portion of money to help share the cost of the new
driveway...

Any suggestions on what might be the best way to handle this before I even
get in contact with him about the need for having said survey stake
replaced
???

Determine if they have to be replaced for one thing. Nice to have, surely,
but your hose won't fall down if it is missing.
Who took it out? Neighbor, contractor?

I'd talk to the neighbor and just ask him if he knows what happened to it.