Jeff Wisnia

No wrote:
Jeff - Its not called "A splined shaft" its called a valve stem. Shese give
her a break.

Yeah, I agree. I hadn't had my morning coffee yet. Sue sounds like she's
capable of getting that job done, and I *am* curious to hear if she
figures out whether those stones were glued there by the manufacturer or
by some twit of a decorator.

Thank goodness It wasn't my friend Marty responding to Sue's post. He
would undoubtedly have spewed forth something classy like, "If G_d
wanted women to understand plumbing he would have given them brains
instead of boobs."

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia