Sacramento Dave

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have installed it throughout my house, even in laundry room, now plan
to put it in my small bathroom. Anyone done it? How about going around
the toilet??

I would not even consider putting any wood flooring product in a bathroom.
For one you would be asking for trouble with the close flange and water
closet connection. Water and wood don't mix even the laminate floor has a
wood core. Then there is the dribble factor I don't think I need to explain
that. I even think allot of these people doing wood kitchen floors are
asking for trouble. Lets be honest a bathroom is not the most sanitary place
and requires constant cleaning.