Jmagerl

SteveB wrote:
"Harry K" wrote

For sure! I once watched one get into my basement through a gap in
the mortar between blocks. The mortar seam was a -bit- wider than
normal but not by much. I would have sworn there was no way for the skull
pass through but he went through like he was greased.

Harry K

I have heard it said that if a mouse can get his nose into something
up to his ears, he can get his whole body through. As you said, I
have seen them get through some very small holes.

And if you've ever wrecked out a house, taken off drywall and exposed
studwork, toeplates, and top plates, you know there are holes in
there big enough to stick your thumb through with plenty of
clearance. Lots of extra holes drilled by workmen for pipes, vents,
drains, conduit, and such that were never backfilled.

Lots of room for a slick little mouse.

Steve

Mine seem to come in right under the door. All the vinyl thresholds have
either worn away or been eaten away leaving the tiniest of cracks.