nospambob

Doubt that acetone would remove a good paint. Try it on the door in
an inconspicuous spot first.

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:26:43 -0500, wrote:

OK, I have been wondering about some masking tape I got on my steel
door from a sign I had there. The sign was removed a few years ago,
but the door still has the tape. I cant use a razor blade on the door
or the finish will come off (white paint-like coating). I'd think
acetone would dissolve the paint too. What else is there?

I've just sort of ignored the tape out of lack of a means to remove
it. Someone mentioned goo (something), is that the hand cleaner
"Goop"?