Ian_m

"Ian_m" wrote in message
"I'm not crofter either" wrote in message
Hi all

I'm looking to replace my concrete driveway with block paving.

The job is a bit too ambitious for me so I've decided to get someone in!

I need a guide price for approx 70 sq m of block paving with 44m of
borders. Old concrete driveway would need to be lifted & disposed of as
would approx 22 sq m of crazy paving along the front of my property. 3
recessed trays will also need to be installed to replace the old manholes
also.

I live in South East Wales (10 miles from Newport & 1 mile from the M4) &
if anyone can recommend a good installer in this area I'd be most
appreciative

Couple years back got quotes of about £100-£200/sq m for brick/block
paving (depending on choice of block), in my case a total of £8k. Ended up
not choosing this as too expensive and settled for coloured concrete
flags, but only £4k.

That also included removal of existing paving slab, excavation and soil
removal as well as slight lawn level re-arrangement so would be level with
new patio.