Baxter

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Baxter wrote:

Well, there's some of us Americans that appreciate good tea. Do note

that
Portland (OR) has at least two tea companies creating their own blends

of
tea (Tazo, The Tao of Tea), and several teahouses. (note that Starbucks

now
owns and sells Tazo).

Personally, loose tea is better than tea bag tea - though there are some
very good bagged teas (like from Tazo). Twinnings tea is utter crap -

on a
scale of 1 to 10, Twinnings Oolong is a -2.

Lipton loose black tea is ok for every-day use, but I can get just as

good
black tea at a local Asian market for less than a quarter of the price

of
Lipton.

have you ever tried Sassafras tea?

Yep. Reminds one of Root Beer. I think I have some in my cupboard - but
it's too old and has lost its flavor.

Have you tried Jasmine Pearls? I usually make a large pot - 40% Jasmine
Pearls, 60% loose black tea. Pour in the boiling water and watch the Pearls
unwind. Taste is at least twice as good as what you get at the best
oriental restaurant.

DataGet & PocketLog www.dataget.com
Data Collectors www.baxcode.com