David C. Partridge

Default TV aerial signal meter/spectrum analyser

Anyone know where I can rent one for a day at a reasonable price.

Based near Coventry/Warwick/Leamington in the UK.

Aerial fitters charging 3* cost for parts and GBP75 per hour and GBP4 per
meter of CT/100 coax is crazy. If I can rent a meter for a day I can do
the whole job for less than these thieves wanted to charge just for the
aerial (Televes Dat75).

I may even manage to do without replacing the existing aerial if an
alignment tweak will actually bring in Mux/A from Sutton Coldfield above the
noise. Strangely BBC1 (on adjacent channel) is poor too.
--
Dave Partridge (remove xwy from replyto email address)