Harold and Susan Vordos

"Rex B" wrote in message

Nick Müller wrote:
Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

And your connection to this web site is what? Owner?

Well, it looks like SPAM, but I liked the site. Nice looking, free
plans, interesting projects.

Now you can shoot _me_. :-)

Nick, also hating SPAMers

Yeah, I also checked it out.
Not too many plans, but otherwise a good site.

I'd be more than cool with the whole deal if RDJ had simply said I
own/represent/am affiliated with/a friend of----etc.----this web site and
thought you guys might be interested. I'm simply not keen on anyone
playing the innocent roll, as if they really just "stumbled into this neat
site". If there's a charge, tell me up front. If not, tell me up
front. If you're involved in it in any way, tell me up front. Reason?
If I find that any of the above is true, and you've not been upfront with
me, there's no way in hell I'll do business with you, and I'll tell everyone
I know about you, all in a negative vain. I'll be the first one to mention
that your word is worthless, that you're a fraud, a fake. Once people lose
credibility with me, I'm finished with them, and that's irrevocable. I
don't play mind games, and refuse to knowingly be a part of them.
Further, I strongly resent anyone thinking they're so damned clever that
than can bull**** me and I won't know the difference.

Harold